Friday, August 21, 2009

2.0 Did you know

This video was not only very interesting, but it was very informative. When it first came on I was a little confused as to what I was about to watch. As the captions began to scroll across the screen I became more interested in its contents. The most interesting piece of information in the entire movie was that soon China will be the number one English speaking country. That to me is very shocking.

The fact that there are 200 million myspace users was not very shocking, but it was nice to at least know a number. Another thing that I didn't find surprising, but I liked knowing the number was that there are 31 million google searches annually. Overall I enjoyed this short movie. It opened my eyes about technology and the advances of the world. It depicted a clear picture that led me to believe by the year 2013 there will be such an advancement in technology that it will overwhelm the brain and be too much for us to retain.

No comments:

Post a Comment