Friday, August 28, 2009

Podcasts??

Before doing this assignment I had no idea what a podcast was. Although I am still a little confused as to what a podcast is I know that I dont like them and I feel that they are rather pointless. The smartboard lesssons podcast was not very interesting at all. I wondered the entire time what exactly this podcast was supposed to be about. They jumped from subject to subject, not really saying what message they were trying to convey. In ways this really confused me.

The Kidcast podcast was a little better than the last, although it jumped around too. The speaker gave meanngful information about the recycling program, and the cost of recycling, but all the while they jumped around from talking about the recycling program to other commensence things. All in all this podcast only kept my attention periodically.

In the Edtechtalk podcast the speakers talked about things that teachers can do in the classroom with virtual learning. This one was not as boring as the last and I found some, very few things, but nonetheless, some of the information to be helpful. The mention of conferences and websites made this podcast a useful one. Everything was going smoothly until they began to talk about getting swineflu on an airplane. I was very confused. I mean, really.. where did this come from?

This week in photography was so random. These two guys who seemed to be two friends just having a casual conversation really confused me. They needed to state specific information, but of course they didnt. They talked about the most random things. Pacman?? for crying out loud, I thought this thing was supposed to be about photography. Where did all of this other stuff even come from. I dont know what to do with these podcasts. they all seem pointless and unorganized to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment