Friday, August 21, 2009

Mr Winkle Wakes

I didn't really care for this animation. Although it was simple and got the message across without any intracitcy I thought that it could have been more in depth. I liked the whole cave man concept. It actually helped the viewer visualize what it would be like to not understand the advancing technology. At first I didn't understand that he liked the school, because over a hundred years the way of teaching had not changed.

Once I understood that this is what the plot was about I watched the movie once again. He liked the school because it was the school that people can rely on to stay consistent, as the world becomes taken over by technology. It is an interesting point of view. The public school systems may not be letting technology take over now, but eventually they to will succumb to the overbearing grasp of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment