Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Past Semester Podcasts

I listened to the podcast of Dr. stranges summer class. It was entitled "The Technologically Literate Teacher." The information that the girls conversed about was very interesting. I enjoyed what they were saying, but I did not enjoy the way that they were saying it. From the very beginning I was uninterested. They should have had higher pitches. The tones of their voices were boring and it seemed to be an echo from the microphone.

"The use of Itunes" by a group in Mr. Tashbin's summer class was very efficent. It kept me interested and the information was reliable. The tone of their voices kept me interested and all that they talked about made me want to keep listening. The podcast was straightforward and got to the point. I enjoyed it.

"Useful internet sites for elementary school" by a group in Mr. sullivans class was very informative. It seems as if these two ladies have the right voices to become teachers. They kept me awake and kept me interested in what was the next thing they had to say. Overall it was a good podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment