Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What I've Learned This Year" by Mr. McClung

All of the points made by Mr. Msclung were straight to the point and very true. Although I am not yet a teacher I feel that he gave some helpful hints and better yet gave some useful techniques. I agreed with his statement on the lesson planned and the one being taught will always be different. Going into the special education field Im pretty sure this will become routine for me. When he mentioned being flexible the setting of a specail ed classroom popped into my mind. I will always be forced to be flexible. The communication is a big issue as well. He made many valid points and gave interesting concepts on how students become afraid to ask questions, being told that it may be dumb or stupid. All in all this was very informative and educational and should be a requirement for all teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment